Vaastu Shastra in simple terms is nothing but a type of architecture or science wherein, the architecture is combined with nature in order to get fruitful results. Vastu Shastra is often found to be rooted in ancient structures like monuments and temples. However, in the contemporary phase, it is widely used in the households to inculcate positivity in the house. The ancient Vaastu Shastra includs the deal designs for Hindu temples, buildings, villages, cities, towns and gardens and so..on.
VASTU SHASTRA AND VASTU VIDYA:
This methodology of Vastu Shastra is found in the form of texts in India furthermore, these texts provide the knowledge about the principles of designs, layout, measurements, and space and so on. It also pertains to Hindu beliefs and Buddhist beliefs to some extent. To get the depth of Vaastu Shastra we would like to tell you that, Vastu Shastra is a part of another vast concept, which is known as Vastu Vidya. Vastu Vidya consists of ideas of architecture that may or may not
be accompanied with a rigid diagram. Under the umbrella of Vastu Vidya, another branch that emerged was known as Vaastu Shastra. While Vastu Vidya is a wider concept, is the textual from of it.
Although in the earlier times many choose to
ignore Vaastu Shastra, the numbers of people opting for Vastu Shastra for home are going on increasing significantly. However the over changing
times, although the Vastu Shastra has evolved to a great extent and so as its area of application. Thus considering application of Vastu Shastra for home in present era, the process gets bit tedious. To locate a suitable property for your dream house with best prices that again fits with principles of Vastu Shastra, the entire process is sure to land you up in tension. Thus, to make things bit simpler for you, hereby we present you with some Vastu Shastra for home tips for your dream house.
- Wealth - According to Vaastu Shastra, always place your wardrobe in southern or southern-west direction, causing your deposits of cash and jewellery to open in northern direction. Some Vastu Shastra practitioners also recommend placing of a mirror in front of your cash deposits, as mirror reflects upon positive vibes that ensures that your house always has a steady cash flow.
- Relationships - Fundamentals of Vaastu Shastra for home recommends various remedies to strengthen relationships. A house becomes home when it is adorned with loving and caring bonds among its dwellers. Thus to avoid any clashes and nurture these bonds it is advisable to repair broken tiles or cracked marble floors, as they symbolize broken relationships. Therefore Vastu Shastra advices to repair damages to avoid cracks in relationships.
- Eliminating unwanted things- Each one of us has certain things to which we are emotionally attached. Although these things break or get worn out over a period of time, we still choose to pile them up in some corner of our house. Thus as much as possible de-cluttering of your house should be done. Old things symbolize stagnation and negative energies which hampers an individual's growth and development. Thus following Vastu Shastra for home's fundamentals, periodic elimination of unwanted things should be undertaken.
- Placements - Vaastu Shastra for home reflects upon giving a suitable place to your furniture. The main epicentre of your house needs to be left free, as it is Brahmasthan. Similarly, your main door should never be placed in south or south-west direction. Vaastu Shastra for home strictly recommends avoiding placement of mirror
right in front of your bed as the mirror reflects back negative energies which can affect longetivity of your life.
- Ambience - Some renowned practitioners of Vaastu Shastra for home are of opinion to always have good ambience at home as it ultimately helps for prosperity and longetivity of members dwelling in that house. Using bright colours, flowering plants, making use of primary colours for your kitchen and decorating your house with soothing lights can definitely help to maintain soothing ambience at your home.
VASTU SHASTRA AND YOUR HOME
If we try to observe the current times, one can
easily find numerous books and articles that talk about Vaastu Shatra for home in detail. Not only books, but also internet is flooded with numerous Vaastu Shastra for home, related articles. Today, many professional advisors have emerged in order to guide people with respect to the knowhow of Vaastu Shastra for home. This tends to imply that the ancient texts that were laid down by our ancestors are now within the reach of a
nonprofessional. Today anyone can avail the knowhow of the methodology and bring positivity in their home through the usage of Vastu Shastra for home.
We all are well versed with the game of positive
and negative vibes or energies that revolve around us; similarly, our home is surrounded by such energies that in a way affect us as well. Now, Vastu Shastra appears here. When you try making the Vastu Shastra for home better, you eventually try to bring the positive vibe by your side. The negative vibes into house results in stress, disputes, quarrels, discomfort, uneasiness and loses which is definitely not good to exist as it
can further effect upon your health and family bonding.
Therefore, either before buying the house, office,
or at least after buying any property you should concern an expert. He or she can further guide you with the faults and flaws and how can you correct them through Vaastu Shastra for home.
It is vital for your home to have positive
energies revolving they may not solve each and every issue but somehow, the appropriate Vastu Shastra for home helps in lowering the negative energies of the house making you feel better. It is true that we live in era of modernization whereby science and rational logic
behind things is given higher significance. But then the art of Vastu Shastra for home is even being mentioned in our vedas and many
have experienced benefits of this art.
Besides no matter how much we progress even science has accepted that this universe is full of energies that have an impact on mankind. Thus, have faith as you are sure to receive benefits from it in long run.